Blog Archive

Monday 16 April 2012

Congratulations and thanks to the cast of DAZZLE


DAZZLE

I just wanted to thank the many people who contributed towards the successful run of DAZZLE by The Young BLODS.

Claire for the make-up (although I hardly saw you as I was busy on tech!)

Penny for the fabby props, you're so reliable!

Simon for everything you do (chaperones, programme, get ins, and MUCH more)

Bernard, Pauline & Hazel for all the help and guidance (not to mention the cakes and tea!)

Gail for the organisation of the raffle each night and for helping with the bag-pack!

Julius for doing spotlight duty, cheers mate!

Colin and John for helping build the set and the get in/out.

Sheralee and my lovely Sophia for the many hours of costume preparation (love you both).

Ian for the great work you do on our hair and wigs.

My son Sam for doing the sound and lights for me. You're far too talented, far too young! x

The mums & chaperones Hayley, Juliet, Julia, Bonita, Jo, and many more. Sorry if I didn't get to know all your names but I had so much to do with the production out front.

and ANDY for being a great person to work with!


Andy and I had just the best time directing and choreographing it and I'm sure he, like me, is missing the kids already!

The biggest thanks goes to the cast - you were ALL brilliant in my eyes and you fully deserve all the praise you get.

If I've forgotten anyone in this list - apologies, my brain is officially burned-out!!!

I will get photo CDs and DVDs to you soon.

Many thanks and love to the kids.

Martyn

No comments:

Post a Comment